OP's KITH WIP

OK, so I did the grinding on my knife that will be going to the knife in the hat. Full flat grind, scotch bright finish.
Now I can relax with the most difficult part out of the way. Haven't quite decided what scales to use yet.
Lookin good.. I like the high grind

Looking real good there OP checkout the mad scient ok spelling he makes great stuff but not the giving away type he is on Insta gram.

Ok, I'm going to revive my WIP thread. The photo posted above in the start of this post is the blade I was going to use for the KITH. However, I thought I'd ask the gentlemen that are participating in the KITH if they would prefer a different blade similar to the one I'm working on now? Let me know which you would prefer.

Well, I like them both but I would lean towards the first but would be happy with either.

My thoughts exactly. For a working knife I prefer the first. For a hunter I prefer the second. What a wonderful problem to have: two fantastic knives each suited to different purpose, but each could serve in either capacity, too.

Back