• Les Voorhies

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Cubane

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Mark Behnke

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here goes my vote! LOTS o' good lookin' stuff, guys! Fraternal regards, Rick Oshay.

Bump TTT.
We should have 500 votes by now.
Please take the tome to look and express your opinion, They all count!!

Thanks,
Steve

Cubane, Americans (historicaly) don't like to vote, maybe when we're in high school?
There are really some great looking units here.
I voted! Dozier

note; I tried to vote twice but wasn't allowed? Oh well, I tried.

Last edited:
Cubane, Americans (historicaly) don't like to vote, maybe when we're in high school?
There are really some great looking units here.
I voted! Dozier

note; I tried to vote twice but wasn't allowed? Oh well, I tried.

Here in Australia everyone is required to vote. That is democracy for you :Dhuh1:confused:

Quit nagging! You already told me I could only vote once or I would have voted for everyone! :p

All of these are beautiful. In a lot of ways I don't feel qualified to be a judge of such talent but I cast my vote anyways.

I was having a tuff time. Then I just asked myself, if I could pick any one I wanted to be mine which would I take. So I voted for that one. Easy cool 1

I just came back and checked to find a 3 way tie right now! This is too close to call. What a race!

Well done Josh. It was very close in the end, I have been going crazy watching every vote come in. Steven feel free to drown your sorrows with me, although it is 9am over here in Oz so it will be a little while before I pour myself a nice scotch :) Thanks again to Tracy and David for organising the build off. What a fantastic way to get to know some of the other knifemakers and to try out new things. Thanks to everyone who voted and who followed the build off. Every one of the knives turned out great I reckon.

Alistair

Congratulations Josh, very well done.

I know this might sound corny but I think we all won just by participating, I know I had fun, learned a lot, and the bonus is, this is going to benefit others.

Back