Nt kith?

Alright guys, we've got just over a week left to wrap everything up and have your knife ready to ship. Looks like most of you are way ahead of me there, though. Our very own Rustyboy has volunteered to take care of the drawing for us on the 11th. I apprecite him taking the time to help us out. Just glancing down the first couple of pages the names I see right now are:

Josh Dabney
jonathan creason
franklin
Church & Son
kevin - the professor
messerist
Wade Houghman

Let me know if I've left anybody out.

I'm still in, but need to get myself in gear and finish her up! It's all over but the epoxying... :)

I'm out, to my dismay. I forged out a couple of small blades last month, but have been tied up remodelling our basement, so haven't had time to finish them up.

I'm going to leave that up to Tobin and see what works with his schedule. The list as I have it right now is:

Josh Dabney
jonathan creason
franklin
Church & Son
kevin - the professor
messerist
Wade Houghman
GHEzell
Patrick

Are we missing anybody?

Finished it up, wet-formed sheath is still drying.

I may not have the prettiest knife in the KITH, but I bet it is the biggest... :)

The way it works is the first name sends the KITH to the name below them....
So I revised the list....
I can't believe I still have to teach you Kids everything......

Josh Dabney
Randy

jonathan creason
Randy

franklin
Randy

Church & Son
Stays here

kevin - the professor
Randy

messerist
Randy

Wade Houghman
Randy

GHEzell
Randy

Patrick
Randy

If you need a few bucks for shipping...let me know

randy you got to cut that out i was crying i was laughing so hard, your killing me.at first i thought you were being serious, wait were you? lol

OK, so i'm here reading the list going.."hmmm, now why do I have to send to Randy when he is getting....Duh! It's been a rough day. I'm kinda slow.

Back