**Logo Contest**

001-5-1.jpg

When are you planning on wrapping this contest up, Jake?

:running dog: :running dog: :running dog: :running dog:

In the first post I said to have them in by the first. But if people need more time because of the holidays then that is not a problem.

When is the deadline for this. I might do a little something. Are we gonna stick with the 1/1/10 date?

Ok , I will throw a couple in. Anything on these can be easily changed.

A basic one for a hat or patch.

Basic.jpg

Then here are some for print, website, shirt, etc..

Fallout9.jpg

BasicMaskfalloutready.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Fallout14.jpg

fallout3a.jpg

mellocrossedknives.jpg

I think I have about 50 or 60 different design on 2 different computers. I will get them all together and email more to Jake if he wants them.

Just a thought instead of the cloud behind the mask put it in the lense of the mask.

You can do that while the picture is large like I have it posted, but if you make it smaller for different uses you lose it and it looks odd.

These are just examples of what I can do. I can custom fit it to what is needed / wanted. All of it can be changed to the desires of Mello Knives.

I didn't worry you? Hmmm, let me see if I have some free time before the eighth. :D

Great stuff, Brian!

I didn't worry you? Hmmm, let me see if I have some free time before the eighth. :D

Great stuff, Brian!

Great! :unsure:

Now we are all doomed.

Thanks Rock, If I would have known you where gonna apply yourself further I wouldn't have entered. computer smash 1 Ah well I tried my best.
1lg016smilerock.gif

Last edited:
Back