If you could get any knife for Christmas...

yep,all I know is I promised Santa I wouldn't tip no more cows,kick puppies or rob no more banks
if he dropped sumthin' tasty in my stocking :biggrin:
(...or was that tip puppies and kick cows?...:les: )

Last edited:
The "Mrs" let it slip that she had something "made for me" for Christmas and that she ordered it about six months ago. I'm noe really curious and excited. I'm really hoping it's a new knife or a tool I can use in the shop. :D

The "Mrs" let it slip that she had something "made for me" for Christmas and that she ordered it about six months ago. I'm noe really curious and excited. I'm really hoping it's a new knife or a tool I can use in the shop. :D

I hope so too...
(because the idea of seeing you in a hand-knitted banana hammock or speedo...well...'nuff said...
terrifiedsmilie.gif

Anything with the Name Russell, Randall, Ironwolf :biggrin:eek:r anything Mike Carter owns!!!!

...Ironwolf?
...my name mentioned with THAT bunch?!!!?
Kris,you are my new Best Friend!:biggrin:
(I just knew there was something I liked about you! :3:)
Some day I will,God willin' and the creek don't rise,be fortunate enough to earn a mention among names like that...

Merry Christmas brother,you just made my day!

Lets see mine would say Bruce Bump, or Ed Caffery, or TA Davison, or Tony Bose, or Les George.....ahh crap Santa knows Ive been a jerk this year nevermind.;)

Sean

There are so many great knives and makers here. Lets see, it would have to be something impractical for me... I think I'd like a David Broadwell Bowie. If it won't fit in the stocking, we will just use it to cut a big freaking hole in the stocking!

Can I get one of Tom Anderson's titanium war hammers thrown in if I promise to be good next year too?

I gota agree with ya Rock ! Its a really tough call. there are just so many awesome knives and so little time! :) but I think a Broadwell would make ANYONES Christmas bright!!!!

Well,I'm a sentimental guy,and my yearning leans in the direction of the Maker's knives right here in the Pound
so if I had to choose just one,I'd put all your names in a hat and pick one :les:

Back