I got something on my mind...

You have a merry Christmas with you daughter wolf,
my oldest had her 14th B-day on the 17th and we saw a movie and had a great time.
As all have said good things come to good people, take care.
Michael

You have a merry Christmas with you daughter wolf,
my oldest had her 14th B-day on the 17th and we saw a movie and had a great time.
As all have said good things come to good people, take care.
Michael

My deepest and warmest Thank You to my Knife Family...
Merry Christmas and Many Blessings to you all.
(and wishes that we all find winning lottery tickets in our stockings!)

I know you already know this bro, but it bears repeating: the time we spend with our kids, friends and loved ones means more than any material thing. I wouldn't trade my daughter's winks smiles and hugs for all the gold on the planet. :) God bless you and yours.

You can say that again.
My three girls, although married , still brighten my day with a hug or kiss...even a phone call. Why can't they be born full grown ? Merry Christmas Wolf and everyone else too.

Rudy

You can say that again.
My three girls, although married , still brighten my day with a hug or kiss...even a phone call. Why can't they be born full grown ? Merry Christmas Wolf and everyone else too.

Rudy

Rudy,if they were born full-grown,you never would have had the opportunity to earn all those hugs and kisses...
That love they show you is a "Thank You" for all the Love you raised 'em on.
Merry Christmas Brother!

I've been thinking about you a lot lately Ernie:
my buddy Shawn drives rig here on Vancouver Island,
and I've been ridin' shot-gun with him a fair bit the last while.
I see a big purple Kenworth and trailer from time to time and think of you pulling a giant pink lunchbox...:3:
Keep it rubber side down,and Merry Christmas brother!

I've been thinking about you a lot lately Ernie:
I see a big purple Kenworth and trailer from time to time and think of you pulling a giant pink lunchbox...:3:
Keep it rubber side down,and Merry Christmas brother!

Now THAT is an image that will haunt me!! I bet Rock could photoshop something like that hahahahah :biggrin:

My three girls, although married , still brighten my day with a hug or kiss...even a phone call. Rudy

You, Sir, are a wealthy man :) God bless us all and remind us what's really important! We grow stronger and happier when we take a moment to be grateful for the love of our families and our Creator.

Last edited:
I don't know the whole story and it is none of my business, but thank you for sharing the parts that you did. This is a cool place full of good folks.

May you and your daughter have a very merry Christmas!

I think I am going to go find my little girl and give her a big ole' hug.

Now THAT is an image that will haunt me!! I bet Rock could photoshop something like that hahahahah :biggrin:

You, Sir, are a wealthy man :) God bless us all and remind us what's really important! We grow stronger and happier when we take a moment to be grateful for the love of our families and our Creator.

Hey!
Guess who I spotted on the Interstate!
Newartwork.jpg

Just read this thread all the way through, I must admit Im a bit of a scrooge, but this really tugged at the heart. Merry Christmas IW and to who or whatever you are involved with.

Ernie
You dont haul pipe do you?

No worries bro! Come back up North. You can fish on the lake without a boat this time of year... but you might want to wear long pants and a jacket :biggrin:

Thanks boys, but Im as far north as I ever want to go. I dont know how y'all do it. We have had snow on the ground now for over a week. I cant stand the cold.

Back