Got a vise ??????

Dont know if I can make it to August 28 with it. can you go ahead and send it now? many thanks

Gotta be better than holding the blade between my knees while I work on the handle... I'm in and thanks for the chance.

Dick

August 29 is my birthday.
Not any birthday, but the big 5-0

This would be a hellova b-day gift

I've seen a few of these before and have considered building one. A free one would probably be better, easier, awesomer, etc. ;)

I have several vices... oh wait, I just saw the fine print :eek:

I'm in please, that looks mighty handy. Thanks for the chance!

That's a really interesting twist on the more common rotating knife vises. Looks like it might be more stable. How hard would it be to modify it to hold a knife by the handle as well?

I could definately use that my wood black agangment in my big vise is dangerous at times and it would save me from making one :)
chris

I have one similar, and Rudy is right, every knife maker or person that has a shop should have one. Good doin's Rudy, Count me out this time ! Frank

That's a really interesting twist on the more common rotating knife vises. Looks like it might be more stable. How hard would it be to modify it to hold a knife by the handle as well?

Dan,
I supply 5/8" starter jaws cause they're convenient for holding a blank but in my vises I use anything thats rigid enough and the right thickness. You can easily get a full handle in there. ImproVISE. The jaws float.

Rudy

Please count me in. The knife vise I have really isn't doing to great of a job and a more stable version is greatly needed in my shop.

This vise would keep my wife from having to hold the knife blades while I'm working. Although she really doesn't mind.

Pat

A knife vise is on my list of must-have items--thanks for the chance to win!

In for today!! That will save a lot of cuts on my fingers from trying to hold the blade and work on it at the same time.

Back