Got a vise ??????

YA it's you Fletch, congratulations and NJSticker too.
Fletch , you get first pick between the custom golf ball handles or the bent threaded rod.
PM me you mailing info.

Thanks to everyone for playing and I hope Fletch bought some lottery tickets last week.

Rudy

HOLY SMOKES!!!! I'm number 59 :happy:. I had to check it a few times to believe my eyes!! Gosh I feel like a kid in a candy store... I'd like the one on the right please, the one with the bent handles.

Thank you sooooo much again for the GAW. I've been wanting to get a knife vice for months but never pulled the trigger on one. And I don't have an easy way to try and make one myself.

I guess I really should've bought some lottery tickets recently :19:

Last edited:
Congrats again and again and again Fletch . You too NJSticker on a good win . Rudy , that was a great give-away .. Alot of fun ... Bill

Rudy,

Thank you very much for offering your vice in this GAW! I am thrilled! I recently relocated my shop from the garage to the shed in the backyard. I got everything set up a couple of weeks ago and started in on some of my first knives in about 9 months. This will be a great addition, and I really can stop using the 2x4 and C-clamp.

Nathan

Congrats Fletch! The Guy that "really, Really needed it won. Way to go. Thanks for the awesome GAW opportunity Rudy!!!

Thanks to everyone for playing and sticking it out for two weeks, I wanted to give as many people as possible a fair chance. I'll probably do another vise GAW as soon as I fix the welder and make up a batch. In the mean time I already found something to do another GAW but shorter time limit. Stay tuned untill I recover from all this excitement.

Thanks,
Rudy

Back