Free Elmax Super Steel from Uddeholm - Give away updated with files

WOW! I WON? YES! JUST BECAUSE I DID I WILL DONATE THE KNIFE TO THE FORUM TO BE SOLD TO BENIFIT THIS FINE PLACE ON THE WEB. And sorry for the caps I was excited.

I was hoping to see a WIP from you. Do you still make knives?:biggrin::what!::les::lol:

I'd love to make some knives. Between Dogs and the supply site, I can't keep up as it is. One of these days tho...

View attachment 15624

The winning number is #20
message poster #20 gets a bar of Elmax
We said 15 bars will be given away. The 7 before and 7 posters after the winning number. (actually it said 6 but it will be 7 for a total of 15 bars)

message posters #13-19 and posters #21-27 also win a bar of Elmax Uber steel

Pay attention here winners:
each winner should send me a PM with your screen name here and which message poster you were.
Also include your full name and address so I can send you your bar of Elmax.

Remember this is so you can post some pictures of the WIP or testing it ....or both and report back.
Congratulations winners..

We will have a raffle for some bars of steel as soon as I can manage the details of it.

What a surprise, I guess I'm # 19 bushpilotmexico

Cliff Young
1********
Or********
98***

Thanks,

Cliff

Please include instructions, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to thank you for sending me one of these, I was thinking about getting in on this when you posted it but wasn't sure I'd have time to do anything with it. I just recently made a knife for myself and I'm starting to enjoy carrying it so I think I'll use this steel to make myself another one (as I find time) and I'll test it and compare it to how the S35VN has been performing.

Thanks

Back