Design Phase of Hometown Hero Build

attachment.php

Here's one from Jerry Bond

Attachments

• JerryBond.jpg
    JerryBond.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
Before Coffee?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Does life begin before coffee for you old guys? Dang Jerry, I didn't think you took your first breath in the morning til you could smell the aroma of a fresh brew?

Eric, I'm honestly torn between designs. I'm not sure which I like best, your final two designs or Jerry's. I really like them all.

all of the designs submitted are good! Thats the beauty of this forum. The best part is that in the end, our troops win.

Eric

No Murph,ain't NO life before coffee. Sometimes I break me off a piece of yesterday's cold coffee 'till the good stuff gets ready, and MAN, sometimes that stuff is hard to chew up. Maybe that is why I designed such a hard knife to build. I made that design yesterday and it took me ALL day long. Don't know what I'm gonna do with it, If it ain't a hunter of some type
I don't care for it,you know me,[old-old-old school] E-mail me your addy just in case I get tired looking at it.
Your Bud, Jerry

abetter look at my design

heres a better look at the knife i put in the blade on this one is 5 inch tho

Attachments

• 100_2961.jpg
    100_2961.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 22
My design submission
IMG_1588 (2).jpgimg_1447 (3).jpg
Practical Field Model, shown with and without a thumb ramp. The current pattern has a 4.25" blade, I will make a new one and pull the length back to 4" if this design is chosen.
OAL will be approx. 8.75" with the adjusted blade length.

heres one of the rangers but redrew 4 inch blade 9 inch averall about 2 inch wide what ya think?

Attachments

• 100_2979.jpg
    100_2979.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 13
Back