Contest! Drawing 5/28 - 5PM PST

We have all heard, "When all else fails, follow the directions." My mother has a nice improvement on this one: "BEFORE all else fails, follow the directions." 2thumbs

With that, I hope I'm in. Those look like very nice blocks of wood, just begging to become knife handles (or something else both useful and decorative).

Thanks,
Steve

Do other makers feel like they are giving up one of there kids when they let a knife go?

My wife says I can only keep a few, (I think she ment 12!).

The wood looks great. Thanks for the chance.

James Clair, Archer Moon.

You never make mistakes when grinding.... You make new a Model ... I am in ... Thanks for the chance . Bill

Going out today to get lots of Morrel mushrooms, Oregon has 3 different types of morrels, the burn, naturals, and the deliciosa's.

Thanks for the chance.

Going out today to get lots of Morrel mushrooms, Oregon has 3 different types of morrels, the burn, naturals, and the deliciosa's.

Thanks for the chance.

I didn't know it was time for the morrels. I better get out and do a little looking myself. It's been raining so much it should be a good year for them.

Dan K.,
Did you mean to delete your entry?

First try with the random number generator gave #44. I won!
Wait, that won't work. I'll try again.
Second try came up with 1, me again. I should probably go buy some lottery tickets.
Third try gave #6, Denton Eller

Congratulations Denton Eller
Just send me a PM with your mailing address and I will get these in the mail for you.

Back