Contest! Drawing 5/28 - 5PM PST

I'm in!

The drawing is 5/28 which is also the day we are scheduled to have our second boy! C-section scheduled for morning so if I win (fingers crossed) it might be a while before I find out :D

Yes Please,I'm IN!
Well,it's often stressed that we stand tall in life.
However,sometimes,things get heavy and you find your back is bowed under the weight,
so stand up,and stand strong,and never buckle.

I'm in.

There are no words in the English language that rhyme with ''orange" or "silver"

And racecar spelled backwards is racecar.

My Grandmother taught me, "If you don't have fun, it's your own fault". :D

With that, I hope I'm in.

Thanks. I'll be here all week, try the veal.

yea!

Im in.

The longest word that can be typed on a single line of a keyboard is "typewriter"

I'm in.

A palindrome is a word, phrase, number or other sequence of units that can be read the same way in either direction. The longest palindromic word in the Oxford English Dictionary is tattarrattat. My personal favorite is racecar.

I'm in.

With the Memorial Day weekend coming up I'd like to ask you all to really appreciate what our veterans and current military members have gone through, are going through and will go through to give us the chance to live in the Best country in the world. As you read this our son has volunteered to stay in the sandbox for a couple extra weeks while ther rest of his Marine Company is back in the states.

GO U.S.A.!!!

Pat

Learn from the mistakes of others.
You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Thanks for the chance,
Doug
John 3:16

Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
Sun Tzu

Thanks for the chance!

Man and to think all these guys wasted their time to try and win my wood!!

O.k. you can go ahead and send it to me!!:D

With that, I hope I'm in.

Thanks,

Kelly

I'm in.

With the Memorial Day weekend coming up I'd like to ask you all to really appreciate what our veterans and current military members have gone through, are going through and will go through to give us the chance to live in the Best country in the world. As you read this our son has volunteered to stay in the sandbox for a couple extra weeks while ther rest of his Marine Company is back in the states.

GO U.S.A.!!!

Pat

A Salute for your son's selfless courage,and Smoke up for his safe return.

Back