Badges? we need badges? looking for feedback

OK Murph has the right stuff here, what I was talking to Boss about would have been a laminated card (card stock insert hot laminated with 7mil plastic) but the link murph just sent me is for a sticker like front and back that sticks on to a plastic badge. It would not be as nice as a printed plastic badge but it would be better than a laminated badge (stiffer). The materials cost would be a little more than the laminated but not too much more and then I wouldn't have to buy a laminator.

I think since I was given the nod to produce these once the design is settled that maybe I should start a thread with a poll to see what people think of the options. I'll see if I can get that going before I go to bed tonight. Any objections?

I think Les has just become the Badge Boss.....

all in favor say Aye!

aye!

Aye

Congratulations Les. Boss couldn't have chosen a more qualified..........ummmm.........uhhhhh.........ummmmmm, what's the word I'm looking for???

Last edited:
:) I'm soooo confused, I've been looking at card making supplies until my eyes bleed!

I'm zeroing in on a plan, this should be fun :) I like the title.

here's a sample of the bull dog beads .i will get some neck lanyards made up soon..

11222_008935_x_702.jpg

You're right Wayne. I seen it comin this time! I wasn't close enough to the tracks to warn him though. :D

no volunteer will go unpunished!

Wayne, I've got my eye on you. What ever it is, it will present itself naturally. It's unavoidable Karma...

OPPS!!!! I guess I better get outa here.
Boss, I am going to New Mexico Sunday for the rest of the month, no fair taking advantage of me while I'm gone.

I have signed the contract for the Build A Belt Grinder Workshop at the New England School of Metalwork for May 6 & 7, 2010. Cost of the workshop will be $900.00. Leave the school with a finished grinder ready to plug in and run. Enrollment will be limited to 10 to 15 grinders. Watch www.newenglandschoolofmetalwork.com for it to be posted and sign up early for an available space. I will post more later.

Back