2nd knife completed

Wowzie!! Where do you live? I doubt that I've spent $3000.00 (or) $2000.00 on belts within my entire life. And I'm 84 years old.

Made hundreds of knives, too. Some here may even have seen one or two. ;):rolleyes:o_O

Lol yes I was exaggerating. I also think I used a great deal of cheap sand paper not made for metal.

Better than my second knife!! That's for sure. The Burl is awesome!! As far as the Grizzly the thing I hear is they have tracking issues? I looked at them before buying my grinder. There are a lot of quality grinders out there. Some of the build your own are awesome! Friend of mine bought a Polar Bear Forge GIB. that after he finished it cost a tad more than the Grizzly. And with Tarrifs now that machine has got to be more than what my friend bought?? I will tell you what many in the know told me "BUY ONCE CRY ONCE!!". Do what you will do but the last piece of advise saved me a lot of money!! Food for thought!!

The only real tracking issue my grizzly has is when I have the belt center on the platen the belt is not centered on the drive wheel. When I center it on the drive wheel its not centered on the platen. Does not bother me because I do not use them both at the same time. Other than that I like the auxiliary arm for buffing and wire wheels just do not forget it is there and runs when the grinder runs. It does not stop easy...don't worry about how I know that. Also, understand the grizzly is the best grinder I have ever used period. The best you know is the best you have tried. I have never used a KMG or a TW 90 bader etc. Straight from the 1x30 to the grizzly.

Back