2nd Annual Hammer and Folder In 4, 5 2012

Hello Everyone!!!!
We are less than 1 month away for the hammer in....are you coming??? do you need to sign up??

I have 10 spots left!!

Let me know if you want to sign up, or have any questions!!
Beth

Hey Everyone!
Just one week away...(or close enough)!!
I will be sending out an email on Thursday with details for Friday night!!!
If I don't have your email address please get it to me!!
See you next week!!
Beth

Steve Janik caught a bunch of salmon and is bringing them for a fish fry the Friday night before the Hammer in. I will be getting a turkey to fry also. We will start frying around 5:30 or 6 and eat when we get it cooked.
Beth will be sticking around to help us out in the evening and I told her she can't crack a beer before 5pm...Someone will have to keep an eye on her..

Gonna have a couple of iced down bottles of Illinois finest homemade wild plum wine. Looking forward to it!

Sorry I haven't posted earlier but to be truthfully this thread slipped past my notice, Keith Johnson told me about it a couple of nights ago while we where talking. I was very sorry to here that Bruce was not able to make it because I was looking forward to seeing him work and get a chance to visit with him as well. Bruce is an exceptional bladesmith as well as a great guy, I have had the pleasure of meeting him and visiting with he and his lovely wife at a couple of shows. I will do my best to share with you the way I do things and hopefully each of you will be able to learn something new that you can use. I have always enjoyed these events because I always take at least a little nugget home that I can use. At the very least we will have a great time of fellowship and laughs as well as some great food it sounds like. See you next weekend have a safe trip every one.

Jim

Last edited:
Steve Janik threw some old things together he had laying around.
We should all have his problem...

This is a Door Prize Giveaway for: all paid attendees, vendor/suppliers visiting and employees of MKS...

janik1.jpg

janik2.jpg

Once again, I get shut down for the Hammer In.

If you guys get bored over the weekend, we've got tyvek suits & full-face masks with your names on them to come out and help clean meth labs.

It's only 107' here today ~ I promise I won't make you climb up in the attic and vacuum insulation....

....on your first day.

Have fun, be safe and have one for me.

BC

dang it.
Too bad Bill but work first...
t

Once again, I get shut down for the Hammer In.

If you guys get bored over the weekend, we've got tyvek suits & full-face masks with your names on them to come out and help clean meth labs.

It's only 107' here today ~ I promise I won't make you climb up in the attic and vacuum insulation....

....on your first day.

Have fun, be safe and have one for me.

BC

Steve Janik caught a bunch of salmon and is bringing them for a fish fry the Friday night before the Hammer in. I will be getting a turkey to fry also. We will start frying around 5:30 or 6 and eat when we get it cooked.

!@#!#!!!! You guys are killing me! I'm stuck at work until 10 :(

Back