What are the best forums to sell knives on?

J

JMDesigns

I am getting ready to sell a few balisongs I've been working on, as well as a couple of manufactured balis, and I was wondering what forums would be best? I will likely post them here, but what are some other options? Bladeforums seems like a good place, but I'm not sure I can buy the membership right now. Also I wouldn't know whether I should get a Gold,Knifemakers, or Platinum over there.

I am getting ready to sell a few balisongs I've been working on, as well as a couple of manufactured balis, and I was wondering what forums would be best? I will likely post them here, but what are some other options? Bladeforums seems like a good place, but I'm not sure I can buy the membership right now. Also I wouldn't know whether I should get a Gold,Knifemakers, or Platinum over there.

You should do none of these things! Cease and desist all balisong sales activities and email me your list this second.

Please? Maybe? A sneak preview?

:beg:

balisong at verizon.net

I'll get you some pictures when I finish them up! The Bowie-song is still for sale, and I'm making another one with identical handle geometry and blade that will have a machine turned look, or a deep brushed look (not sure yet)... other than that I may have to part with a couple that I got recently - a Kimura and a Mtech DDR Twirl (or whatever its called) that I refitted and added an anodized Ti latch to. Nothing really spectacular, just might need some extra money.

I am working on something that is going to be a bit unusual - it is the result of rescuing a Tsunami from a botched pocket clip job. I don't want to reveal too much but it would make a great cigar/rope cutter, and may fall within the size limit for legal California balisong carry. Just a musing - strange to me that you can carry balis and autos in California, but you can't in Colorado - one of the official HOMES of the wild west! Some laws are just dumb...

www.balisongforums.com is a great place. A balisong forum with many good people on there - I have been a member there for 5-6 years I believe. Check it out, register and introduce yourself :)

Many members on there are active on pretty much all the other knife forums like myself. I'm hammerface on there as well - good luck with your sales.

I'll get you some pictures when I finish them up! The Bowie-song is still for sale, and I'm making another one with identical handle geometry and blade that will have a machine turned look, or a deep brushed look (not sure yet)... other than that I may have to part with a couple that I got recently - a Kimura and a Mtech DDR Twirl (or whatever its called) that I refitted and added an anodized Ti latch to. Nothing really spectacular, just might need some extra money.

I am working on something that is going to be a bit unusual - it is the result of rescuing a Tsunami from a botched pocket clip job. I don't want to reveal too much but it would make a great cigar/rope cutter, and may fall within the size limit for legal California balisong carry. Just a musing - strange to me that you can carry balis and autos in California, but you can't in Colorado - one of the official HOMES of the wild west! Some laws are just dumb...

I would like to see the pics of the Bowie-song and am VERY interested in the little rescue job you mentioned.
Dknife

From my expierence selling on the forums Bladeforums gets a lot of traffic in the for sale area and a lot of knives get sold. I think it is worth it to pay the $50 buck and sell knives there just because there are so many people that look there to buy knives. customknivesandguns is another decent place to sell as well as jerzeedevil, but none get the traffic in the selling area that bladeforums does. I don't even look at anything else on blade forums besides the forsale area. But definetly post them here for sale also.

Back