Urgent Request- Double Sheath

izafireman

Hi Gents

I have a sheath maker making me a sheath for a client which needs to be a double sheath.

So does anyone either have a design or a photo of one which isn't in the crossed knife style as it needs to be worn whilst deer stalking and so need to be as compact as possible. Its for two blades and one is a curved blade for deer skinning though I am told by the maker he can accommodate for the curvature and so any designs welcome.

Many thanks

Pete

I did one some time back as a piggy back sheath. I made them as individual sheaths with belt loops except the smaller sheath had a flat strip sewn at both ends to keep it more compact and the larger sheath had an extended end to its standard loop which allowed for the secondary strap to go through it and the smaller sheath loop so it was attached via the chicargo screws. If wanted then the two sheaths were easily seperated and could be used individually if the type of hunt did not require the use of both knives. In one case the sheaths were for the Safari Knife and a Field Scalpel and the other was for the Bg Game hunter and a Field scalpel
O3c0QHJl.jpg

EjvynWxl.jpg

BZGCn25l.jpg

OwuMgkwl.jpg

Back