Tippman Boss Hand sticher

keithf

I am thinking of getting a Tippman Boss Hand sticher. Has anyone used one or have any thoughts. Cheers in advance.
Keith

I have known many that have used them, some happy,some not so happy.My $.02 is save your money and get a real sewing machine.An Atrisan or Cobra would be a much better choice than a hand operated machine.Dave:)

The Tippman boss is a very good idea as a first machine. I had one as my first machine and used it for about 3 years before I stepped up to my Artisan 4000. There is a very short learning curve, but once you get to know the machine it will perform well and long. I suspect that people who did not like the machine never got all the way around the learning curve;).

Paul

Thankyou for your responce Mr Long. I am trying to find a machine thats good bang for the bucks, as I said before I will keep doing some research.
Cheers Keith

I've owned a tippman for years, as Mr. long said, after learning how adjust and take care of the machine and it works great.

Peter

I had a tippman , it was hard to keep in timing and sewing in general . I bought an Artisan 3000, and have not looked back since. It was sewing correctly right from the box it came in. Just my .02 worth . Scott

Keith,
I have a Tippman Boss that will be going up for sale soon. With many extra's. If your interested drop me an E-Mail.

A second hand "Boss" is a good buy if you can get it for around $700/750 and will give years of service. The company is pleasant to deal with, also!

Back