Tiny Damascus folder

J. Doyle

Dealer - Purveyor
This is a small thin, slim and light folder. I think it has a timeless old school feel but with more modern materials.

The knife is 3 1/4" closed with a 2 5/8" blade. The whole knife is 3/8" thick total and weighs only 1.4 ounces.

The blade is forged from my own 1080/15n20 "Topo Map" polished Damascus. There is a file worked thumb grip and a small, not sharp swedge. The blade features a fullered thumb pull for easy one hand opening and can be front flipped as well.

The scales are polished black g-10 with custom orange g-10 collars around the pivot and scale screws. There is a single jeweled titanium locking liner.

The backspacer is made of black g-10 and is hand file carved. The pivot screw is titanium.

This is a small thin, slim and light folder. I think it has a timeless old school feel but with more modern materials.

The knife is 3 1/4" closed with a 2 5/8" blade. The whole knife is 3/8" thick total and weighs only 1.4 ounces.

The blade is forged from my own 1080/15n20 "Topo Map" polished Damascus. There is a file worked thumb grip and a small, not sharp swedge. The blade features a fullered thumb pull for easy one hand opening and can be front flipped as well.

The scales are polished black g-10 with custom orange g-10 collars around the pivot and scale screws. There is a single jeweled titanium locking liner.

The backspacer is made of black g-10 and is hand file carved. The pivot screw is titanium.

Ooowee. You're getting better, mi ameego. Keep it up, ok?

Back