Tiger Country accounted for

RAGUEL3

Evenin folks, South Louisiana checkin in .
My name is the same on most every forum Im a member of, so its easy to look me over and see what kind of guy I am.

I love steel of all kinds. Anything that goes boom. Gadgets. Fine Arts-All mediums thats what my minor was at LSU [GEAUX TIGERZ] Cooking relaxes me (Im a Coonass), and Im a bad insomniac ,so if its been online,on tv,or in print Ive probably seen it or read it, just think of the Redford Character in "3 Days of the Condor" and you got me pegged,lol.
Glad to be here, member of about 10-12 other gun n knife forums.
Hope to contribute in any way I can.
So the rules are the same as a lot of the forums I frequent, ,..I shouldnt have any trouble
I dont flame, hissy fit ,or come out of the gate blasting folks hard work.
I like to do research for folks and post it, or help when theyre huntin an item,So If I post something about a company or site that is Persona non grata , just drop me a line and I'll refrain in the future.
I understand from other spots SEARCH is my friend , so if i re-post a recent thought , my apologies in advance folks, it was surely meant to inform and help out.
Overall, so far in my wandering, Ive found some useful info, some Brothers in Arms to chat with soon, and a ton of good work, especially in the newer Knife Manglers around that id only seen one or two pieces from in ATL

I like any exotic weapon,including improvised...(you should see what the boys from Angola Prison here can make out of junk).. I dont own many of the knives I see an like, strictly due to high costs- dont get me wrong, I do NOT begrudge a man a fair price for his labors,...Its only MY bank account that doesnt allow too many of them to be purchased is all
Ive made maybe 20 knives lifetime,..maybe 10 worth anything, the rest were trial /error or made as a kid.
Don "Merlin "Hall is a dear friend and has taught me a lot in a short time, made my first auto knife in his shop back in May of 07. Picklock Pat Havlin , Burn, and Bill Deshivs are close friends and been very helpful as well. E Draven, Chad Nichols, GTC, Rinaldi, Harm, Carrillo,Bill Coye , quite few others are social friends on forums and some Ive visited in person.
own lots of production models , several customs, lots of balis and autos both standard n customs,lots of other sharp stuff , Im into Steel in general,not rabid about any particular fella.
I live in the Deep South, 40 miles from N.O. La.,(Yes I was shoulder deep in Katrina all the way-but I dont discuss it in public ,only in email or in person) but Ive been over the hill and around the Horn,...still love home tho.
I can take a hint or a punch, but hopefully a nudge is all that'll ever be needed, as always,whenever I post something up, feel free to correct me if you know more facts than I do,..I never take offense to that
Lets see,what else,...I like fairly anything that goes boom as I said, Steel that will cut a steak out of something, love to cook quite a bit since it relaxes me and Im more loyal than a hound dog to a Pal.
Long "How Ya'll are" post, but just thought Id say hello proper and join in the new Dog house.

*Thanks to Bill Coye, and Ron LaBella for shovin me in the door.

Last edited:
Back