The Gift

Wade Hougham

I have received gifts before that have meant alot to me but this one has to be right up at the top.

I just opened my email to this pic. It is a gift from KT to me. The dagger has KT scrimmed on it and the holster has WH stamped on it. The gun doesn't come with it.

Thank you just seems to come up a little short so from one man to another, KT, here is a grizzly bear hug from me to you.

Attachments

• p[1].jpg
    p[1].jpg
    80 KB · Views: 56
Ya know Wade, I told you when he followed you home that if you fed him you wouldnt be able to get rid of him.

Terry is a terrific guy. The fact that he must like you means you must be a pretty good guy yourself.
That's a heck of a gift. I know you'll enjoy it. Your happiness will put a big smile on KT's face.
Terry...your one heck of a guy.

Thanks Wade for the nice words. Eric thank you also. Its not that hes a good guy or that I like him . I feel sorry for him. he has no friends and is lonesome and ugly so I pretent to be his friend. Nothing better to do. KT:lol::9:

Last edited:
Thanks Wade for the nice words. Eric thank you also. Its not that hes a good guy or that I like him . I feel sorry for him. he has no friends and is lonesome and ugly so I pretent to be his friend. Nothing better to do. KT

KT that is as funny as the gift is good!

Good friends and an occasional scotch can't do without either!

Eric,
I am a firm believer in the old saying, and remember these words, "what goes around comes around". I try to practice them daily.:angel:
C Craft, I will make mine a double, KT doesn't drink.:biggrin:
Mikey, Thanks for taking the time to read the thread and for the comment.:clap:
Terry,:001_tt2::tt2::001_tt2::thumbup:

Group Hug!!!

You two scoundrels keep sending stuff north and south and forth I'll wait up on 95 to hijack the postman......

Very nice present and from a VERY decent man......

Eric,
I am a firm believer in the old saying, and remember these words, "what goes around comes around". I try to practice them daily.:angel:
C Craft, I will make mine a double, KT doesn't drink.:biggrin:
Mikey, Thanks for taking the time to read the thread and for the comment.:clap:
Terry,:001_tt2::tt2::001_tt2::thumbup:

Okay, Wade, if you treat me the way I treat you I got nothing to worry about. I got nothing but respect for you and Terry. You know that.

Back