Svelt baby armadillo.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I finished this today,you can see it at The Blade Show.
Another of my BHB-S liner lock folders. Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade @ 62 Rc,stainless screws and pins,bronze washers,anodized titanium liners,titanium bolsters,baby armadillo scales.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 62
Armadillo! Where did you find that? Definitely a one of a kind. I like it!

I get all my stabilized armadillo scales from Dawayne Batten in Jacksonville Florida,he is the only one who knows how to stabilize armadillo properly. I have dibs on all the baby armadillo he gets,the smaller pattern works better on these small knives I build.

I get all my stabilized armadillo scales from Dawayne Batten in Jacksonville Florida,he is the only one who knows how to stabilize armadillo properly. I have dibs on all the baby armadillo he gets,the smaller pattern works better on these small knives I build.
That's awesome! I never heard of anyone using armadillo before. So cool

I like the way you placed the thumb stud close to the bolster and the depth of blade in handle, those littlt details set your work apart. The Baby A. is icing on the cake.

Another nice one, Calvin. I really like your choice of handle scales. Don't see armadillo too often.

Nice work Calvin, I hate those dang armadillos though, there always rooting around my tree stand during hunting season making all kinds of noise, Ha Ha.

Calvin, Nice work, the knife is clean but with visual attraction of armadillo. I have been impressed with armadillo since the first time I saw it on a knife and still love it.
Just don't eat too many of them, you can get leprosy. Like that would happen. Ha Ha Dan

Dan,
Thank you for your compliment and don't worry,I don't eat them.
Ill take this opportunity to clear up the misconception that armadillos carry leprosy,they do not.
Armadillos are the only animal that can carry leprosy so they are used for research,wild armadillos DO NOT carry leprosy.

Back