Spotted rig

Terry, Chaque nouvelle est meilleure que la précédente. Mon ami, vous êtes un véritable artiste ....... Randy(make you work for this one)

KT,
I really like your spots. And I think what Randy is tying to say is "Jokainen uutinen on parempi kuin viime kaverille Olet todellinen taiteilija". I agree with him. Wade

Wade said in Finnish....Jokainen uutinen on parempi kuin viime kaverille Olet todellinen taiteilija= Every news is better than the last .friend .You are a true artist
I said in Cajun French...Chaque nouvelle est meilleure que la précédente. Mon ami, vous êtes un véritable artiste= Each news is better than the last. My friend, you are a true artist

And we were both right. Terry, we are running out of things to say about your works of art.And that gray hair is sexy.......

Wade said in Finnish....Jokainen uutinen on parempi kuin viime kaverille Olet todellinen taiteilija= Every news is better than the last .friend .You are a true artist
I said in Cajun French...Chaque nouvelle est meilleure que la précédente. Mon ami, vous êtes un véritable artiste= Each news is better than the last. My friend, you are a true artist

And we were both right. Terry, we are running out of things to say about your works of art.And that gray hair is sexy.......

AH YOU made me BLUSH. KT

Back