Some ramblings from a young Christian.

h0tr0d

I will first say that I was baptized on Oct. 27th 2013. That being said, my wages are the same as those who have labored for much longer.

I was blessed with a few revelations in my personal relationship with God through studying the Word of God.

Here they are as I shared them on Facebook:

God is moving tonight through many members of the body of Christ, I can feel it.

I was led to these revelations in my personal relationship with God and felt led to spread them with those who are doing the business of our Father.

Be about our Father's business just as Jesus was during his earthly journey. Luke 2:49 Jesus at the age of twelve told his mother and father that "I must be about my Father's business." We as brethren of the Church and of the body of Christ must keep our focus on Him as Luke 9:62 says "No man, having put his hand on the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God." We are the voice of Jesus and he tells us so as he told the 70 he sent out in two's in Luke 10:16 "He that heareth you, heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me, and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me."

In the army, you hear Be,Know,Do as it relates to being a leader. We as Christian men must be leaders and voices of the Gospel. Be a light to others, Be vocal and be united. Know we are about our Father's business and know we are blessed to do so. Do what is written to us as in Matthew 28:19-20 "19: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Praise God, Keep him as our focus. I love you all.

---------------

And now the other:

While I sat in Church tonight listening to Bro. Kenny preach, I felt led to dig into the scripture to a certain passage. Luke 2:52. I personally this weekend have heard testimonies, preaching and song that pierced me with knowledge and wisdom to carry the fight to the enemy that tries to burden us and tempt us with using our past life against us.
For me, this fight is cursing when angered, which is an issue when stressed with worldy issues, work, etc. There is this misnomer that after repentance, baptism of the water and the baptism of the Spirit that a newly born Christian will cease to do those things he or she once done. They attach no time to that statement and nor should we.

I must look to the Author and Finisher of our Faith and Salvation, Jesus Christ who in Luke 2:52 is said to have increased in wisdom, stature, and in favour with God and man. Now, the kicker, He was 12 years old at this time per Luke 2:42. If we look at the word wisdom as it is defined (the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement) we can see that Jesus grew in his earthly life just as we must grow in our Christian lives. Jesus grew in favour with His Father, Abba just as we must grow.

When, not if, but when you fall, while you are down go ahead and pray to God through our mediator Jesus Christ and ask for forgiveness of whatever you failed at and ask for strength, mercy and knowledge to bring the fight to whatever tempts you. I know many suffer with temptation, seek out God on your knees and have a personal relationship with Him as it pleases our Father.

May God go with you all that reads or even skims this post. You are in my prayers and I love each of you with a spiritual love that will sustain us for all time, and that is a Godly love because God is love!

Love,
Christopher

Back