Psalms 1

Calvin, it's one of my favorites! I've etched that on the tang of a few knives underneath the scales when the spirit moved me.

I always like the illustration of the tree ... planted. The tree does not get to pick where he grows, the planter put him near the streams he needs. The tree does not get to pick how he grows, or what fruit he produces; its in the nature of the tree to bear the fruit appropriate to his nature. And the blessed man brings forth good fruit in its season ... its timely. I feel sometimes like a Georgia Pine in a forest of Red Woods, but rejoice that my planter put me where He wanted me, to bear the fruit He asks of me, and gives me the water necessary to do so!

Calvin, it's one of my favorites! I've etched that on the tang of a few knives underneath the scales when the spirit moved me.

I always like the illustration of the tree ... planted. The tree does not get to pick where he grows, the planter put him near the streams he needs. The tree does not get to pick how he grows, or what fruit he produces; its in the nature of the tree to bear the fruit appropriate to his nature. And the blessed man brings forth good fruit in its season ... its timely. I feel sometimes like a Georgia Pine in a forest of Red Woods, but rejoice that my planter put me where He wanted me, to bear the fruit He asks of me, and gives me the water necessary to do so!

Yes Rob,good analogy. I feel like a Turkey Oak amongst giant Live oaks,to make the analogy fit the Florida panhandle.

Back