Professional Knifemakers Association 2011 Raffle Bowie ticket sales

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Our PKA Show is paritally funded from an annual raffle knife. This coming year brings us a beautiful Bowie collaborated by some very talented club members. Check out the list of makers below. The tickets are only $5 bucks each and there is no limit how many you can buy. As a new member of this club I think they decided a good initiation for me is to encourage me to sell them. Anyway for only $5 each its a fairly low investment can may just pay off by winning this Custom Bowie. Hows that for a sales pitch?

Because paypal doesnt allow raffles and I'm not set up to take gunpal, lets do this the old fashioned way, by USPS (snail mail). Remember that old reliable method? It may be fun to do it just for old times sake. Simply send money, check or money orders in $5 increments in a self addressed stamped envelope to my address and I will send you the tickets asap. It should be easy for my book keeper (me) also.

send to:
Bruce Bump
1103 Rex Lane
Walla Walla WA. 99362

Thanks Guys! and Gals! Good Luck!

100_8208_edited.jpg

Last edited:
Hey mate,
Save me 2 tickets and i will pay you for them at the Boise show. Hmmm, will be interesting to see some of the comments especially on some other forums re the choice of handle material...........
Cheers one of the other BB's

Thanks Dave and Bruce.
I dont think this choice of handle materials (giraffe bone) is foo foo to most everybody else besides you know where (BF). I havent seen this bowie in person but by the picture it looks very cool. If it had the pastel GB, I wouldnt be pushing tickets.

Back