Prayer Request

SC_Knives

Hey guys would like to ask for some prayer... Been going through a few rough months of financial strain. I'm looking into some other work and trying to pick up orders in the mean time. Just need some relief from worrying about when the next paycheck will be coming in, and to be able to cover my bills this month...

Thanks guys

Cory

Cory you have my prayers. I'm in kind of the same boat. I lost my job in January and the job market here isnt very promising. Keep me in your prayers as well brother.

Thank you Laurence and Eric - I really appreciate it!

Laurence - The interested parties seem to tell me they want to order, but they back out of every sale and its been rough trying to find sales in small town USA. Tax season should bring in a couple of orders, but its just a waiting game.

Eric - Will for sure keep you in my prayers.

I'm thankful for a faithful God! Things will turn around eventually, its a journey learning to trust Him more and more.

Things are tight everywhere in the USA for the most part.
People aren't spending except for the Super Rich! They spend as much or more when times are tight.
They flaunt their wealth in times of economic recession.

So find a billionaire! :biggrin:

Cory, Remember that God didn't bring you this far to fail! You will make it!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

Lots of us are in the same boat from time to time . The last couple years were especially bad . I have always heard if we pray in unison , we will be heard . Fortunately I wasnt affected too bad . I will say some prayers my friend because , we all need help from time to time .... Bubba

Cory, we've all been there brother and some are back there again. I'm in a similar situation myself. Keep faith and good things will happen. God never presents us with an obstacle that we can't over come.

Thank you all for the prayer and support these last few weeks. God has really opened some doors this last week. I'm not quite out of the woods yet, but at least my hope has been restored.

Thank you once again!

Cory

Back