photo editing software

Josh, if convenient, could you share photos of your grinder? Where did you get a custom wheel made?
Perhaps this subject should be opened in a new posting.

I recently inherited over 1000 family photos, many well over 100 years old. I'm in the process of learning Photoshop, Lightroom and Luminar Neo to work on restoring them.

While I'm at it I plan on learning product photography as well. I bought myself a Canon R6 Mark II and a Canon L Series 100mm Macro lens to work with. I also have a lightbox and a few other things to try out.

It's going to take me time to figure anything out because I don't want to stop knife making to concentrate fully on the other new hobbies. Just scanning the photos alone is going to take quite some time.

As I take some photos and work on then in the various software like Lightroom mod APK I will try and put up some info...just remember I said this is going to very slow going.
What software does everyone use for the best results and ease of use. for video and pictures for EVO 2 Pro?
Also why ?

I recently inherited over 1000 family photos, many well over 100 years old. I'm in the process of learning Photoshop, Lightroom and Luminar Neo to work on restoring them.

While I'm at it I plan on learning product photography as well. I bought myself a Canon R6 Mark II and a Canon L Series 100mm Macro lens to work with. I also have a lightbox and a few other things to try out.

It's going to take me time to figure anything out because I don't want to stop knife making to concentrate fully on the other new hobbies. Just scanning the photos alone is going to take quite some time.

As I take some photos and work on then in the various gif face swap software I will try and put up some info...just remember I said this is going to very slow going.
Hello. I'd love to edit my photos slightly. What is the best software for a not-complete beginner? I have been thinking about Lightroom. Thanks

Back