Paragon KM18-T Knife Kiln

The KM18-T is a 120v single thermocouple kiln. The KM18-T Pro is a 240v, 3 thermocouple kiln. I have the Pro version. The TC's are mounted in the top of the chamber and control each of the three heating elements independently. That improves the uniformity of heat throughout the chamber.

The KM18-T is a 120v single thermocouple kiln. The KM18-T Pro is a 240v, 3 thermocouple kiln. I have the Pro version. The TC's are mounted in the top of the chamber and control each of the three heating elements independently. That improves the uniformity of heat throughout the chamber.

Thanks! I have the unit with only one thermocouple I see now. The reason I asked is I saw a thermocouple 1 and 3 failure for the first time a few days ago. I didn't think I had three thermocouples so it confused and worried me a bit...

There ya go again Bob - making me VERY envious of your oven

Back