Now I have found your hiding place

P

p moore

Hey Guys,
My name is Paul Moore. I am from Columbus, MS. Thats MiSSiSSiPPi :p.
I have been making knives for about 9 years. I had to take a few years off from making because of work keeping me out of the shop. I have been back following my dream for about 9 months now. It was like starting over from scratch. I make knives part time in the evenings and weekends. I guess I average about 2-2 1/2 knives a month. I feel I am quite lucky, as I always have at least one more knife waiting to be made. I am trying to get some kneck knives made up to put out on the forums to sell, but sold knives are getting in the way. Good problem to have, I know :D.
I truly enjoy creating knives and meting the great people on the forums. I am a menber of several knifemaking forums, but this one sems to be the one with the old members that I remember. I will try to do my part to contribute and give back all I can.

Paul

WELCOME! I'm a newbie to the knife making scene and stumbled onto here after ordering supplies from BossDog. I'm just down the road from you in Oak Grove and would love to meet more knife fanatics in the area.

Murph

Ooops, I was thinking of "Columbia" instead of "Columbus". You're a bit further away than I thought.

Last edited:
Welcome Paul. There is a ton of talent hanging here most days. Make yerself at home. Stick some of yer work in the gallery while here.2thumbs
STR

Thanks All !!

Here are a few I just finished up for a gentleman on another forum.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004-2.jpg

Paul

I will work on getting some added to the gallery.

I don't have any on this computer (at work) I will get some when I get home.

Not sure if this will work,

Attachments

• S6300030.jpg
    S6300030.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 3
Welcome ,.. MS has a ton of makers of all types,.. have a few buds way north under Memphis area, Bill DeShivs, Merlin the Maker, John Cohea, Chad Nichols Damascus, Dave Winston etc.
Still meeting the ones closer to me here in South LA.

Back