New member and knife maker

PDknives

Greetings to everyone, first of all I want to thank for the add me.
I am a new member here and I am also a knife maker, basically prefering hunting and EDC knives. I personally prefer to wear knives from my knives mainly from natural materials, basically using different exotic trees, bones, horns "mainly buffalo horns" and I often use hoof hooves. I sincerely hope that you will like the things that I do

Last edited:
Not a mistake PD. Will be most interested in seeing your posts on your knifemaking in Bulgaria. The wider the dispertion of knifemakers the more information we can share on different preferences in style, materials and uses in the various places. I know that for myself here in New Zealand there has been quite a varied gain in understanding and knowledge shared by our friends here on the forum.
Here in NZ the hunting knives are a little different to what many n the US are making so will be most interested in seeing your offerings. I too like buff horn anf giraffe bone when I can get it but mostly use wood or micarta depending on the expected use the knife is designed for.

This is one knife I made soon with H690 steel, with a black African wood handle, I hope you like my work. More my knives will show next week after transferring the forum fee. I think this will be the most honest.

Attachments

• IMG_20180404_160327.jpg
    IMG_20180404_160327.jpg
    963.3 KB · Views: 16
Here is another hunting knife on which I will soon also make a leather sheath.

Attachments

• IMG_20180718_165237.jpg
    IMG_20180718_165237.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 8
Two very nice almost world wide traditional hunters but your visual enhancments are add nicely to them.
I know I'm really sick with the photos I apologize for, but I'm making a phone call. I will have to think of something better to make a quality presentation of my knives.

This is another hunting knife I made at the beginning of this year, made of steel 52100 and a handle of bone and buffalo horn.

Attachments

• IMG_20180107_122651.jpg
    IMG_20180107_122651.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Back