New Knife Video

Diamond G Knives

Knife Making Video - Jim Crowell
Just got done watching the new video series out from Jim Crowell. I would highly reccomend it to anyone intrested in the making of a custom knife.

The video cover from forge to finished knife with details on construction in a step by step manner. Very good camera angles, actually better than the view if you were standing there!

Very informative, and well made video. Link below to his site.

http://crowellknives.com/For_Sale.html

God Bless
Mike

Mike, I haven't had the opportunity to watch the series yet, but I will be picking up my copy from Jim when I go up to visit him on Saturday. I've heard nothing but great things about the series thus far. Everyone I have spoken to about it says that it's just like being in the shop with Jim only without the phone calls and stories that interrupt the progression of events. I can't wait to watch it.

Jim doesn't accept PayPal orders for these videos (I know how we have all become dependant upon PayPal's convenience). If there is anyone who would like for me to pick up a copy for them this weekend, send me a PM and you can PayPal me the funds and I'll carry your payment to Jim).

Murph
I think Jim is slowly being dragged into the internet world! Hope you guys have a great visit, Im hoping to get up for a weekend to visit him soon.

God Bless
Mike

Let me know when you want to head that way Mike. We can carpool. I'm just down the road from you a little ways.

Nadine and I spent the entire weekend in Mountain View with Jim and Jennifer. We had a blast!!! (as always) I snagged a set of videos before leaving last night and plan to start watching them tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing what the fuss is about.

Back