New Instructional DVDs

Paul Long

Good evening! Chris Crawford has informed me that the two instructional videos he produced detailing my methods of sheath making are edited and on the way to be mastered and produced for release. They should be available around the first of November. Below are a couple of links where you can view the introduction clip from each. More information about when, where and how much will be forthcoming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaA26h2I61w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_rtVGr0-Nc

Paul

Last edited:
Hola Pablo

I got your two videos, just seen now this afternoon. You give us a great heritage. It seems easy but this great amount of precision over precision in every step, skillnes over skillness, is very difficult to achieve. My two tumbs up MAESTRO

Pepin

Hola Pablo

I got your two videos, just seen now this afternoon. You give us a great heritage. It seems easy but this great amount of precision over precision in every step, skillnes over skillness, is very difficult to achieve. My two tumbs up MAESTRO

Pepin

Hola Pepin,

Muchimas gracias, mi amigo.

Paul

Thanks Paul, I have been waiting for you to make these for some time now. Got my set in the mail today, watched the 1st one already, good stuff

Thanks Paul, I have been waiting for you to make these for some time now. Got my set in the mail today, watched the 1st one already, good stuff

Ditto, just finished "Basic Pouch Sheath". Very informative, lots of great details. Looking forward to watching the second one. Thanks for making these.

Terence

I just helped one of my best hound's order one of your vidios Paul. She was having trouble hitting the right keys on the computer. It was the least I could do since it's her gift to me.

Looking forward to veiwing it and adding it to my collection.
Thanks for doing these. Robin

Just finished up the second dvd for the second time :0)
Nice way to spend the first day of the New Year... start things out right!
Enjoyed it and learned just as much if not more the second time...
Thanks Paul and best to you and yours!
Craig

just watching the youtube clips is nice. I'm tempted to buy the DVDs just to watch you work Paul. :D

There's something hypnotic about that sewing machine!

Back