New here

Brent D. Cramer

Hi everybody! I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Brent Cramer and I live on the south west side of Indiana. Just about 40 miles south of Wilferd. That's where I fell in love with making folders.

You could say I'm a slip joint maker looking for a forum home. Some of you might know me by Blades&Grace over on the BF, but probably will spend more time here now. Thanks hope to get to know you all soon.

Hi everybody! I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Brent Cramer and I live on the south west side of Indiana. Just about 40 miles south of Wilferd. That's where I fell in love with making folders.

You could say I'm a slip joint maker looking for a forum home. Some of you might know me by Blades&Grace over on the BF, but probably will spend more time here now. Thanks hope to get to know you all soon.

Hello fellow hoosier.
Im in Terre Haute. If there are ever any knife related activities in Indiana like shows etc look me up on here and let me know please. I never hear of anything going on close by.

See ya around the forum.

Back