Neo Tim

Howdy Tim and welcome "back"!

FYI - Gib's G+ simple was based on his three initials - Gilbert G Guignard. I've still got a few of his blades to handle up and then that will be the end of the CactusRose era which are our collaborative efforts...

The collaborative efforts I've seen of Gib's and your work, Chuck, is some of the best out there. It really clicked.

It's good to be among friends. Thanks all!

Tai,
My youngest daughter, Michelle was at Tombstone today and sent me this photo of OK Corral. Looks a little different from when we first set up there over a decade ago.
okcorral.jpg

20131028_181651.jpg

20131021_173734.jpg

just had to share. I still have my lively forge for the really big things, and i put my propane forge over it for quick setup and forging.

That sure does look different. I haven't been down there for a long time.

Remember this?
(Neo-Tribal Metalsmiths, founding members 1995)
a2.jpg~original

Top row, left to right: Emily Johnston, Mat Grogan, Tim Lively, Marian Lively, Joe Electro.
Bottom row, left to right: Bill Randall, Tai Goo, Virgil Taylor.
(Virgil Taylor passed on this year.)

Last edited:
Cool! I love seeing my forge design being used by people. Makes me feel like I contributed a little back into the industry whenever I see one. I still have the tutorial on my website. Thanks!

Tai, I have that photo on my facebook but I should put that on my website as well. We should of taken more photos like those. Julie should of been in there.

Hey Tim! If I'm not mistaken you had a video that I downloaded years and years ago about how to build a forge, make a knife handle and even stitch a sheath. It was one of the very first videos I had ever seen on the topic and I was hooked! If that was you thanks for making the video and welcome to the forum!

Back