Nakid Necker

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Ya like that title? Gotcha didnt it?

Here is a neck knife son Michael made. I like it so much it deserves a thread of its own.

Its doubles as a bottle opener too.

100_6573_edited.jpg

100_6574_edited.jpg

100_6572_edited.jpg

100_6575_edited.jpg

100_6576_edited.jpg

Last edited:
Bruce, Glad to see your son having an interest in knives. Cool little necker! Looks like we'll be seeing each other in Boise. You got space for another Best of Show award?

I like it! I have an original Camillus-made Becker Necker and to me, a neck-knife just ain't right unless it has a bottle opener on it :D

I also like the extra width around the bottom of the 'ring' part, that looks comfy.

I like it! I have an original Camillus-made Becker Necker and to me, a neck-knife just ain't right unless it has a bottle opener on it :D

I also like the extra width around the bottom of the 'ring' part, that looks comfy.

The ring and the widened area are my favorite parts. It was allot of grinding to remove all the material just so he could have that wide spot.

I believe it! It looks really good though, plenty room for a fat finger and/or using the knife in more than one position/application. I suspect a narrower, smaller ring would be restrictive and uncomfortable.

Back