My #4 of 5 A.B.S. J.S. Test Knife

David Roeder

I'm testing later this month in San Antonio for my J.S. I've already made my 5 knives and shown them to Bruce Bump to give me the final say. He said no to two knives. So the first remake of my 5 knives is finished today. Saturday I hope to have the last one completed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 100
Looks good you couldn't have a better coach.
It's goal I set for myself years ago but just recently have thought of seriously pursuing it, makes me nervous just thinking about it.

Good luck in San Antonio and soon I'm sure we'll be seeing "ROEDER J.S."

Cleanly executed! Very nice.

I'm just started making test knives checking my processes for my Performance Test Knife.

Good Luck presenting your five.

Not to sound like Brad and George, but "clean" was the first word that popped into my head when I looked at that knife. Very nice.

Great design and very clean work. Good luck in San Antonio. I am going to try and make it over there for the day.

Very nice David,

Having gone through the JS process last year I can tell you it's stressful.

From the looks of this one you should do well.

Greg

It serenity is a shame they have turned Michael Quesenberry down to take his master smith test, I would think he would be an asset to the ABS as a master smith. Deane

It serenity is a shame they have turned Michael Quesenberry down to take his master smith test, I would think he would be an asset to the ABS as a master smith. Deane

Why did they turn him down? I believe he does MS quality work too.

Back