Mobile format.

Tod Lowe

Im trying to use the mobile format on my phone but the option to sign in doesnt do anything. I can look at forums but cant sign in.:confused:

there is no mobile format for this software. I wish there was as I would like to use it on my phone also.

I'm not sure which model of phone you are using, but with the iPhone I have absolutely zero problems with the forum. The only difference in what I have on
my phone as opposed to my pc is the lack of the "quick post" option. It would be really nice if I had this option on my phone due to the fact that it normally takes quite a while for me to load the page to post a thread or response.

there is no mobile format for this software. I wish there was as I would like to use it on my phone also.

Tracy
I googled knifedogs.com on my iphone it has the mobile format option.
I used it and it looked like what a mobile format would look like on any other site other then the log in wouldnt work. I will just keep doing what im doing then.

Heres the screens im getting on my phone.
Look at the second pic where it reads user name remember me then password. It doesnt let me click on those.

Attachments

• webshots 001.jpg
    webshots 001.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4
  • webshots 002.jpg
    webshots 002.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
I have the Samsung Jack. I can access this site and log in. The only thing that slows me down is when I first log on I get a script error. It asks me if I want to abort or continue. I say continue and have no problems.

I use Opera v 9.5, build 16340 on my Samsung Omnia and it works fine. I stay logged in between sessions, etc.

my blackberry doesn't remember me either. I have to log in each time. I'm forgettable that way.

Back