Melchizedek?

Raymond Richard

Forum Owner & Moderator
I went out to dinner last night with the fellow that has been my spiritual mentor for the last couple years. Had a good visit and then we headed to my usual Tuesday night Bible study. We've been studying Hebrews for the last couple weeks. We were in chapter 6 when Jim, my mentor, asked who was Melchizedek? I never even thought to question who he was but I did find out last night. Did a search this morning and came up with this: http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/HWA/k/745/Mystery-Melchizedek-Solved.htm

I will be heading to Little Rock for the show there the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd. Also heading there to go stripped bass fishing afterwards. Before I go all the way there I will stop off and visit my friend Eli who is the pastor in charge of the Chi Alpha Mission set up at Sam Houston University. For the last couple years I have been doing a hand forging demonstration for the some of the young men there. My plan is to do the demo with a twist. I plan to try my hand at doing a little preaching after the demo. This will be my first time speaking publicly. If your looking for something to pray about please pray for me. I'll be stepping out in Faith and I know the Lord will be there with me..........

Melchizedek? I've read about him in the Bible many times,I'm not sure who he was but I'm looking forward to learning this and much more in eternity.

You are right Ray,The Lord will be with you during your speaking engagement.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

Back