List of things to keep telling yourself while in the shop:

C Craft

List of things to keep telling yourself while in the shop:

Oh Lord now I lay me down to sleep,

if I should die before I wake,
please don't let my wife sell my tools,................ for what I told her I have in them,
cause I may have stretched, no padded, um, let me think about this,
OK I wasn't truthful, but I was faithful!
sad.png
unsure.png
laugh.png
laugh.png

Now please no one take this the wrong way I am a faith filled person and I figure the good Lord must have a sense of humor. After all he instilled it in us for those days when your faith is stretched and it is either laugh or cry. Personally I would rather laugh, crying makes my nose all stopped up!
11.gif
4.gif

1. He who dies with the most big boy toys is the winner they say!:what!:

2. I try never to lie to my wife but I may have left out a couple of decimal points a time or two!:3:

3. I have always tried to stress it take quality tools to produce a quality product.:nothing:

So this is all intended to be lighthearted and funny, have fun and add your thoughts to things you keep telling yourself while in the shop!!!!

My wife will be within earshot of the garage and she will ask, "are you talking to me"??

No dear I was talking to the knife, and she'll ask so how is that going for you?? :les: Well, at the moment not to great cause we are not speaking the language!:biggrin:

I am not krazy I just have these voices in my head that keep telling me to build the knife, next time maybe they will give me more complete instructions!
rotf.gif

Just 5 more minutes . . . At least that's what I tell myself. An hour or two later, I finally give up and go back in the house.

Boy, reading that was ridiculous ! You are just as looney as I am.
Frank

Some days those voices just seem to have a conversation and I am not even invited to join in Frank!!!
Your Krazy, Am not, am too, am not, am too...........................see I a certifiable, :s11779:I am, I am!!!
Duh, did anyone see which way my puppy dog went?? What you mean, they gonna say, you krazy too, that is not a wolf, :s12201: its my puppy dog, come here boy.........ggrrrrrrrr! See he is just hungry, now where did I lay my eye glasses???? :22:Easy boy that's my fingers not a T-bone.
Hey someone turn up the juke box, cause I love that song!:thumbup: Sweet Home Alabama...............:punk:

See I told you I am!!!!:001_tt2:

I know its here, I just set it down! (The guys my age will get this one.)

Yup,
If I can't find what I just put down....I go in the house and it's usually on the counter or kitchen table even though I don't remember being in the house all day. Or else I look in the part of the shop that I was never in recently, that I can remember anyway. It's getting to the point that I don't even look where I think it should be, I'm outsmarting the gremlins.

Rudy

I know its here, I just set it down! (The guys my age will get this one.)

I do not have this problem. However, I do have a troll living in my shop that steals things. From right before my eyes !!! Sometimes the troll does not return things for a couple of days.

Chris is definitely right. Those calipers are notorious for having legs of their own as well as my pencil, drill bits, my three corner file, thread tapping oil, . . .

Now where is that tape measure, ruler, yard stick, errr they are supposed to right there on that nail and now I can't find a one of them.:les::12:

This is about the time I start grabbing handfuls of tools and putting them where they are supposed to be. :20:

Problem is I can't find them when I need them as now they are in the last place I look, :what!: which should have been the fist place I looked.:31:
It is a vicious cycle!:s11779:Gotta love the obsession of knife making!!!

Back