Let's se what you're carrying today- EDC

Kaizen

EDC- Let's see what you're carrying today

Cool, I finally get to start a thread that will never endcool 12thumbs. I'm actually down to very little, so my EDC will be pretty much the same for a while:
1226778937.jpg

Last edited:
Broke this pair out today

I guess I am second then on the thread that will never end 2thumbs Here is what I am carrying / wearing today a 14 & ring.

Emerson4.jpg

~George

Butch Harner hunter and Blind Horse custom Workhorse (stationary pins instead of screws). Both D2 and cocobolo.

Just grabbed this from my tray today. It from Linville Knife & Tool Model 0100 Hi-Tech Folder. It came with Cocobolo scales and a nylon pouch. Has a pocket clip. I made these scales out of Rosewood which I like better. It was the cover knife on Blade Mag in 2006.
MyKnives012-vi.jpg

sorry for my bad pictures The mountain loin is a boone and crockett IT is in the top fifty all time, I found it last spring shed hunting....

Looks like that lion had lived a long and hard life, those teeth have seen many a kill by the looks of them. Thanks for showing! :)

Hold the phone!

I recognize that green G10 handle work :)

It's a pocket dump thread and it was in my pocket. I don't want to get ahead of myself and the "official" post in your forum. So mums the word for now. I will post about it soon though. Promise.

I am carrying my Yuna EQ-2 with silver twill & a Mike Alsdorf slippie, along with my McGizmo Haiku.
YunaEQ-2silvertwillG-10open.jpg

McGizmoHaikusideshot.jpg

AlsdorfTeardropJackfrontshot.jpg

I have my Ed Caffrey EBK at the shop and a Spyderco Moran Featherweight trailing point in the side pocket in my car.
For fancy dress, I carry this one. Forged 1084 Moran style lockback folder with ebony scales by Mark Sentz. The pouch is by Kenny Rowe and is cape buffalo hide.
I carry the big hunter, which I made, in the field and yes, it has been "used in anger" on a couple of feral hogs. They wuz yummy!

Attachments

• DSC00520.jpg
    DSC00520.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Knives JDM 003_1.JPG
    Knives JDM 003_1.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back