Ka Bar Kharon zombie killer Tanto

JMATactical

I just got my newest knife the Ka Bar zombie killer Kharon. It's awesome! I have read a lot of very diverse reviews and let me say I find this to be an amazing knife. The scales feels great and the blade deploys fast. AUS-8 steel is a favorite of mine as it has a good balance of toughness and hardness. Some of you may disagree but to each his own right? Anyway I am new here and wanted to ask y'all if you have this knife and or what your thoughts are on it

I do not own one of these. Personal reviews from fellow members such as this, are just one of the ways this web site rocks. Your written experience provides insight for others in persuit of the knife and cutting tool lust.
Use that bad boy and give us a complete run down...and include lots of pictures. I'm a picture junkie!

Have you killed any zombies with it yet? I was wondering how well it works,please do some field tests and let us know.:biggrin:

This knife rocks. I did my cutting test as always and it cut well. Para cord, leather, paper, produce, and after all the test it still shaved hair off my arm! This blade is surely different but very usable and holds an edge like a champ. Ill add more pics as I go gents. And no zombies killed lol I'm certainly glad they aren't real. Those things are very mean

Back