Just ordered a D-D work rest!

Justin Presson

Man am I excited for it to come. I emailed Don about a week ago and ordered an Extreme Tilt work rest and a small wheel work rest. I have been wanting on for a long time and finally pulled the trigger on it.

very cool! i need to do something similar. i’ve been getting into folders and i’m considering modding my KMG to flip horizontal. i need an easier way to maintain square on the small wheel especially.

very cool! i need to do something similar. i’ve been getting into folders and i’m considering modding my KMG to flip horizontal. i need an easier way to maintain square on the small wheel especially.
That is part of my reason for it too. As I want to make more folders which result in even more precision. I have a tool rest I built for my small wheel but it is not good enough and the work rest that cam with my grinder is ok but not adjustable. I plan to on doing a review once I receive it and have worked with it. I'm really excited about the posobilitys with the extreme tilt I think it is capable of tilting to 80 degrees but don't quote me on that.

There ya go CCraft.
Sorry for all the added stuff I just screen shotted some pictures off the internet.
When I get it I will take good pictures showing multiple set ups of it.

It is here! Woohoo this thing is sweet! I barely got to set it up today just long enough to snap a few pics. I will try and do a you tube video on it soon.
Don's craftsmanship on these is really nice and his tig welds are clean. Finish is really nice on these.
li542JL.jpg

5O4zIOR.jpg

NFXGV27.jpg

962Y1zv.jpg

Nice!!! That thing looks like it will be really handy. I can see all kinds of applications for that extreme tilt. Let us know how you like it once you've done some grinding with it.

Back