I need help posting photos.........

Dave Broughton

For some reason that's beyond my puter smarts, I can't seem to get my photos to come up where I can post them.......I go "advanced" OK and I can go to my files but there are no pictures......are they to large or what? I have no problem putting them on several archery forums and Facebook......thanks!

Dave

I looked at your account and you are good to go. I would guess the issue is a browser setting on your end? we don't have any other reports of issues right now.

It needs to have one of the following extensions to be valid

bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

I would suggest just loading jpg's for now. What application are you using to photos on your computer? Some of the programs that come with scanners and cameras will have a proprietary format that will need to be converted.

Well, I think I got some photos to come up....I hope I'm not Hi-jacking a thread. I forgot......., I'm also an artist. I do Native American and Western art and I've had shows in Texas and here in Alabama.......I ran a test on these pictures and I hope they come up OK......I had 41 knives with stands and sheaths at Heritage Hall here in Taladega last Nov. and Dec........

Attachments

• P8040015.jpg
    P8040015.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Tombstone Bus Cropped.jpg
    Tombstone Bus Cropped.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 11
  • PA280009.jpg
    PA280009.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 12
  • P8150020.jpg
    P8150020.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
  • P7250010.jpg
    P7250010.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 14
I do the filing on the blades and guards and I also jewel the blades.....I still can't find my favorite knive photos. They are hanging out there somewhere and I'll keep searching.......

you're welcome...nice work. I like the blued bowie in particular... can't figure out the pattern on the blade though.

you're welcome...nice work. I like the blued bowie in particular... can't figure out the pattern on the blade though.

I jeweled the blade and actually the blade isn't blue, don't know how that happened. Its stainless but must have reflected some blue around it. I hope I can post some of my latest knives. Right now I can't find the photos on my puter......I see your from Salt Lake. That's where I purchase my antler handles......Also, I'm LDS. My wife and I and my 2 sons joined back in 72.......

Back