Hunter WIPish

I really like that one a lot, with the exception (as you say) of taking a bit of belly from the handle. It could have come from my pattern board apart from the raised ricasso which is a very nice style touch. Top marks for that one and will subscribe to this post to see how it progresses.

Thank you all for the great compliments!!! I’m going to post update pics as I go. And... @Bjmac, that’s the lightest handle material out there. Lol

Kevin, I haven't been on much lately busy, with family issues! You have come a long ways. This is going to be a good one I can see that! You have become a grind aficionado! By the time I get back in the shop I will have to re-learn grinding all over again!!

Kevin, I haven't been on much lately busy, with family issues! You have come a long ways. This is going to be a good one I can see that! You have become a grind aficionado! By the time I get back in the shop I will have to re-learn grinding all over again!!
Thank you very much! That’s a huge compliment. I hope things get better on your end so you can get back in the shop!

Back