Hello from Cordova...

reed001

I am new to this forum but not new to having knives. In the south, getting your first pocket knife is sort of a milestone. Got my first "folder" from my favorite uncle 50 years ago.

I am married and have two grown children, and one grandchild. My wife and I are fortunate enough to live just minutes from a 4,500+ acre park, that has a dedicated 150+ acre off-leash area for dogs. So 4-5 days a week, you will find us with our labs in the park. There are 5 ponds, open fields, wetlands, dense woods and plenty of wildlife, so there's always something for the labs to do, and always something new for us to see.

My personal favorite knife is my Lakota Pro Hawk, although I wish I had a little hawk too, since the Pro can be a little large at times. I am looking forward to being part of the group.

Attachments

• zilla x .jpg
    zilla x .jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 7
  • bailey profile2.jpg
    bailey profile2.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 2[1].jpg
    photo 2[1].jpg
    143 KB · Views: 7
Nice website - I enjoyed the videos too. The part about the NRA classes got me thinking about my daughter, and that she could benefit from similar classes in our area. She's been to the range a few times and grew up shooting down on her grandparents farm, but I'm sure that we all could benefit from some structured training. So thanks for saying hi, some good has already resulted from your stopping by. I like your logo too.

Welcome to KD.
we have one black lab and with all there go-go-go, it's hard to imagine having more than one. Good thing you have a place to run them.

Back