Good Blade Show

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
It was good to see some of you at the Blade Show,Craig Brewer,Scott Davidson,James Brooker,Ken Holland,Tracy Mickley,Robert Dark,Jim Coffee,Josh Dabney,Joe Sangster,Ed Caffrey,Jim? Plas62,Peter Martin.And probably some more that I can't recall right now.
I had a good show and a good time. Now I have to get busy and build some more knives for The Guild Show.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Calvin - you are so right - GREAT show! I'm able to remember as many names as you did, but everyone was really helpful. Thank you again for being so helpful..... a true mentor.

Ken H>

Sure enjoyed chatting with you Calvin. Your knives are top notch for sure.

Now, if I can just remember some of the tips you gave me..........

Robert

It was good to meet several of the members and a great show. I can't wait till next year

Jim Terney

It was good to meet several of the members and a great show. I can't wait till next year

Jim Terney

Jim,
When I started this thread I couldn't remember your last name to save my life,sorry.
It was good to see you,your slipjoint knives are coming along very well and your passion and dedication to getting them right is good to see. Keep up the good work!

No Problem Calvin, sometimes I even have problems remembering my name :1:

Thanks for the compliments on my slipjoints. I hope to get started on a Lanny's Clip pretty soon.

You guys remember your own name? I thought that's why they gave us name tags!
Good to finally meet you Calvin, your reputation as a top notch maker proceeded you. Thanks for the mention,

Peter

Back