Dion Damascus

Gliden07

Anyone know if he is still in business?? I use to buy his DAM100 billets they were reasonably priced and made a nice knife! Matter of fact after he discontinued the DAM100 I contacted him and bought up his last few remaining billets! I still have a couple I didn't remember having (going thru boxes of accumulated junk!)! But was looking online and all of the tabs related to him seem to be no longer in service and his Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2022? Just wondering if he was still around?

Anyone know if he is still in business?? I use to buy his DAM100 billets they were reasonably priced and made a nice knife! Matter of fact after he discontinued the DAM100 I contacted him and bought up his last few remaining billets! I still have a couple I didn't remember having (going thru boxes of accumulated junk!)! But was looking online and all of the tabs related to him seem to be no longer in service and his Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2022? Just wondering if he was still around?
I’m not sure. The last time I tried to buy something the site wasn’t working so I gave him a call. I got the impression he wasn’t actively keeping his site up. This was about 18 months or so back.

I’m not sure. The last time I tried to buy something the site wasn’t working so I gave him a call. I got the impression he wasn’t actively keeping his site up. This was about 18 months or so back.
Yeah I agree. I have 4 or 5 billets left so I guess I'll just use them up. It's unfortunate I liked the billets and they were a decent price!

I don't think he is . I use Baker forge instead and the quality is way better

Back