Delete

Jon, I'm with you on kilts or shorts when working in shop. That calls for "long legged britches" when I'm working. While denim might not be armour, it at least helps some. To me, working in shop in shorts (kilts) is like riding a motorcycle in shorts.... I guess kilts worn traditionally would be "interesting" on a bike {g}

I've rocked them with the right amount of alcohol on a golf course with a cart. it amounted to a whole lot of laughter

Ok this thread is going .......?
Let me ask you this - how many of you older gentleman wore bell bottom jeans and later leisure suits hmmmm?

Ok this thread is going .......?
Let me ask you this - how many of you older gentleman wore bell bottom jeans and later leisure suits hmmmm?
Well, I have to admit to older but never admit to gentleman... I wore bell bottoms because I was on active duty. Never ,EVER wore a leisure suit.

Yes and yes and pasley shirts. I also imagine the Scottish highland fling originated in a blacksmiths/bladesmiths dropping and dodging hot metal in the forge.

... I wore bell bottoms because I was on active duty.

A man hasn’t faced down his insecurities until he can wear high water bell bottoms with back pockets on the front and a matching chambray shirt- looking like a convict from a 1950s Mississippi chain gang and not think twice... and think he’s sporting like a pimp when he breaks out his frozen set for inspections like it was an Armani suit.

A man hasn’t faced down his insecurities until he can wear high water bell bottoms with back pockets on the front and a matching chambray shirt- looking like a convict from a 1950s Mississippi chain gang and not think twice... and think he’s sporting like a pimp when he breaks out his frozen set for inspections like it was an Armani suit.
Yes. And yes SIR.

Back