Damien Connolly original !

Aussie wayne

I have a Connolly original ,
I’m in Australia
I have no idea of its value but I think I would sell if a offer is high enough !
I have tried to find pricing on a Connolly but it’s not easy !
I understand if an offer was accepted the deal could be done through a broker if desired !

Connolly's works are truly pieces of art. Amazing detail in both knives and gun stocks/grips.
Maybe an art appraiser might be of help. Just a thought.......
From what I've seen even a really simple (but gorgeous nontheless) knife of his without engraving etc. goes for the $600.00-$1,000.00 range and some of his work.....well, probably what I'd consider darn near priceless.
The prices I mentioned are just what I've seen.
I got curious and spent about an hour researching and you're right, it's not easy. I think most of his work never sees the open market and therefore prices aren't published.
Good luck in your quest.

Connolly's works are truly pieces of art. Amazing detail in both knives and gun stocks/grips.
Maybe an art appraiser might be of help. Just a thought.......
From what I've seen even a really simple (but gorgeous nontheless) knife of his without engraving etc. goes for the $600.00-$1,000.00 range and some of his work.....well, probably what I'd consider darn near priceless.
The prices I mentioned are just what I've seen.
I got curious and spent about an hour researching and you're right, it's not easy. I think most of his work never sees the open market and therefore prices aren't published.
Good luck in your quest.
Thank you I honestly thought $1000 would be rock bottom it’s some sort of Damascus steel but my concerns are ivory handle ( not sure if that legal to send) Damien has signed it with engraving also!
I do have another knife hand made and engraved by an American I believe , Steve Mullin do his knives have much value !

Mullin knives can bring some money I think. I just saw a bone handled folder with engraving on bolster for sale. $1.495.00 U.S. Others in the $300.00-$800.00 range.
As far as importing ivory into the U.S. I'm not really sure but I think it has to be really old (with documentation). I also believe warthog ivory is OK to import.
Japan never signed the international ivory ban as far as I know as ivory is/was a big part of their culture.
Again.............luck to you.

Mullin knives can bring some money I think. I just saw a bone handled folder with engraving on bolster for sale. $1.495.00 U.S. Others in the $300.00-$800.00 range.
As far as importing ivory into the U.S. I'm not really sure but I think it has to be really old (with documentation). I also believe warthog ivory is OK to import.
Japan never signed the international ivory ban as far as I know as ivory is/was a big part of their culture.
Again.............luck to you.
Thanks so much

Back